Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds great, but $1000 for my family of four is a bit steep for a weekend of riding, even with meals and room.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great, but $1000 for my family of four is a bit steep for a weekend of riding, even with meals and room.
I agree def pricey for a family. This would be a guys weekend. Typically travel to ride for the weekend twice a year with some buddies.

My concern is that the ranch is only 2 square miles, so cant imagine that there is a weekends worth of riding there. I live in boston, so the couple times a year i go I like to put some smiles on.

The events sound fun, and the happy hour, but we go to ride primarily

·
Premium Member
10,551 Posts
On a thousand acres I can't see there being more then 50 miles of trails at the very max. But it looks like a well thought out event and basically all one has to do is show up and the organizers have the rest planned out.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thats not to far from me, but the price sounds a bit steep for the amount of riding there is. i have over 1000 acres i can ride here for free.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a thousand acres I can't see there being more then 50 miles of trails at the very max. But it looks like a well thought out event and basically all one has to do is show up and the organizers have the rest planned out.
Thats not to far from me, but the price sounds a bit steep for the amount of riding there is. i have over 1000 acres i can ride here for free.
good points. May stick with maine or nh. Closer and have 1000's of miles of trials.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Swamp,

I agree. Never been to Maine, but love riding in NH.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
NH an Maine have some nice places to ride.....i want to hit that place in N. NH with all the trails...they say 1000 miles of trails....i seen videos of it..looks great....places to camp where you can ride from campground to trails....

·
Registered
901 Posts
NH an Maine have some nice places to ride.....i want to hit that place in N. NH with all the trails...they say 1000 miles of trails....i seen videos of it..looks great....places to camp where you can ride from campground to trails....
I try to go over 4-5 times a summer love riding over there

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both are nice. I actually prefer maine. Jackman to the moose head region up to Pittston Farm, down to Rangley. All great riding,fast trails, but plenty of skider trails to explore if you want some really technical stuff.

We will do 2-400 miles in a 2/3day weekend and not hit the same trail.

Plenty of places to stay. Typically we leave the truck and do a two night loop not staying in the same place twice.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
i have been up in those areas in Maine..not wheeling ..but as a kid my dad took me panning gold.....and yes we found some....was up near Rangely area...the east branch of the swift river....was a great time..we went a few times....plus been up past Jackman moose hunting on the Golden road..all them roads owned by the paper companies....there is NOTHING up there..lol..bring every thing you need....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts