Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some time off this weekend, does anyone feel like ridding Pisgah/Tri state or Little Monadnock this weekend?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking maybe Sunday, promised to take the Fam apple picking Saturday, also have Friday and Monday off as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not registered in Vermont, Gotta save the pennies for sled season:rock_dj:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've been hoping to get out to LMFT trails, what's the best place to park? I'm looking at the maps, looks like parking at the powerlines at fish hatchery road? If the weather holds and work gets out of my hair I might make it out that way :)

Cheers,
Lesn8r

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parking is actually just the otherside of the powerlines, go up what appears to be a dirt driveway and take your first right into parking area, Pm me if it looks like you wanna go.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm looking at the maps, looks like parking at the powerlines at fish hatchery road?
Depending on what your driving I know of two places that are easy to park. If your in a pickup truck (or a trailer that isn't low to the ground) you could take Old Country road (off RT119 aka fitzwilliam road) and then take your first left. It literally goes right into the trails and there is flat parking.

If the gate on fish hatchery road is open at the powerlines, that is by far the easiest place to park that I've found so far. If it's closed you go right past the powerlines and take the next driveway on the right and then stay to the right. Parking is pretty rough (and limited)....so get there early

Anyone else? Bueller....... Bueller
I'll be there on Sunday :)

I was actually up two weeks ago. My buddy with the white scrambler we went with last time blew his engine 10 minutes into the ride....only the 2nd time he rode the bike since new! Some factory defect I guess....

I have another friend that just scored a used scrambler LE with 11 hours on it....so all three of us will be there around 9:30ish

·
Registered
133 Posts
Where are you going to park, same as when we went last time? Give me a call if you still have my number.
I'm going to park under the power lines....we parked there two weeks ago without issue. If the gates closed, we'll park where I met you last time.

I have your number....looking forward to riding with you again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good, no worries about fuel, now have a 4 gal fuel pack on the front box:veryhappy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts