Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I will and do but have to stop way too often because i don't have heated gloves. Do you have heated gloves and are they worth the money you paid for them? If worth the money then who manufactures and sells them?

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I will and do but have to stop way too often because i don't have heated gloves. Do you have heated gloves and are they worth the money you paid for them? If worth the money then who manufactures and sells them?
I have circulation problems so my hands get very cold. I use heated gloved with grip warmers. For gloves, just Google it, everything in the $80-140 seems similar. I would recommend buying an extra set of batteries or two, you can get generic on Amazon. This way you can set them on high and have 2 sets of batteries so you can ride all day. High settings lest 2-3 hours give or take.

·
Premium Member
04 Sportsman 700, 04 Scrambler 500, 04 trail touring 550 sled
1,642 Posts
About 45 mins west of me Buffalo got 4 feet of snow, and I got about 1/4” that is already mostly melted away. Super annoying. Seems we always get skipped by lake effect snow too.

Reactions: Nickadeamus

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I use an old pair of snowmobile gloves mostly. I do have a set of heated grips in the garage that I may install over the winter though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have circulation problems so my hands get very cold. I use heated gloved with grip warmers. For gloves, just Google it, everything in the $80-140 seems similar. I would recommend buying an extra set of batteries or two, you can get generic on Amazon. This way you can set them on high and have 2 sets of batteries so you can ride all day. High settings lest 2-3 hours give or take.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Heard lots of good things about heat demon, don't like the controller you have to have. I have polaris, no controller, flush mount factory rocker switch. Thumb is blazing hot on high, have to use low. Handle bar warmer is just ok on high. So I guess it's a trade off between the 2.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
15,182 Posts
Snow Property Sky Freezing Urban design

Reactions: Deucer

·
Registered
2022 Highlifter 850 w/Camco X4s
598 Posts
Heard lots of good things about heat demon, don't like the controller you have to have. I have polaris, no controller, flush mount factory rocker switch. Thumb is blazing hot on high, have to use low. Handle bar warmer is just ok on high. So I guess it's a trade off between the 2.
I have the Polaris ones as well, I'm satisfied with them. I tend to run with them on low until I get into the teens or below. Thumb warmer is stupid hot in high tho!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts