Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here is from my neck of the woods?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm located in Pasadena. Where do you usually ride?

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes, in the NW Houston Hockley area, originally from the East Texas area, have not found many places to ride around here.

jt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I goto dso mainly but sometimes ride general sams

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think we're getting a group together next weekend to go ride dso if you can make it out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a group going out there too we should meet up and make it one big group.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm across from the woodlands I ride at DSO and general Sam's to

·
Registered
15 Posts
Down South Off-road. It's a park in Crosby. Too sandy for me but a lot of people like it. I'm closer to General Sams so I would rather ride there. I won't ever make the trip back to DSO. I was there for about 3 hours and my wife and I packed up and left. Not to mention it was a 1.5 hour trip down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
what time do you plan on heading up there? i think we'll be there between 9:30-10 am.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be there about 1:30-2pm on Saturday. noon is the earliest I can get off work and its a hour and a half drive out there. And I plan on making it to general sams the weekend after if I dont break anything major on my bike this weekend lol.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just realized that this weekend is Muddy Gras there, so we won't be there this weekend. they're charging $45 per bike. We may end up at Xtreme across the street.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh ok. Well thats the reason we are going is for muddy gras.

·
Registered
33 Posts
well we still haven't decided where to go. muddy gras has been thrown around a little. i'll find out tomorrow and let you know if we decide to head out there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok cool

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok looks like we are going to go out there. We'll be there between 9:30 and 10. I'll PM you my cell # if y'all want to meet up and ride.
I'm on my black 850 and i'll have a blue 400 out there with me. Some ppl may meet us later also.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I loaded up and left about the same time you did but it was definetly fun out there !

·
Registered
390 Posts
Any of you Houston area people want to meet up?

I'm off Sat/Sun on the 13th and 14th. Also off the following weekend, the
20th and 21st.

Meet at Extreme, Down South, or the General's?....

I've heard rumors that Down South is having issues with power lines being put in place and that it interferes with portions of the park. Supposedly it's causing significant issues and pissing off some people. I haven't verified, maybe one of ya'll know if this is true or not.

It would be cool if we could get a group together.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts