Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
I saw this a bit late but I am in the Houston area and am always down to get together for riding. I was looking at either general sams or the national forest again. The forest usually won't have the mud, but it's got 85 miles of trails.

I'd really like to get past this break in period so I can actually use my throttle.

I'm off this weekend and also the 1st through the 4th.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Cool, I'll add ya to my list. I wanna get my break in period done too. Let me figure out my schedule, see if we can set something up...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Looks like Sunday would be best....

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah, this weekend is a bust. The weatherman needs to check with my schedule before he calls for rain and cold. NOT pleased.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Me and 2 of my buddies are heading to down south offroad park on Feb 7 &8 (sat and sun) if anyone wants to go. Hit me up

We are riding 570 sportsman (me), viking 700 (winch), cfmoto 800

·
Registered
227 Posts
I saw this a bit late but I am in the Houston area and am always down to get together for riding. I was looking at either general sams or the national forest again. The forest usually won't have the mud, but it's got 85 miles of trails.

I'd really like to get past this break in period so I can actually use my throttle.

I'm off this weekend and also the 1st through the 4th.
What is the national forest? New to ATV scene.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'll check my calender for Feb.

The Sam Houston Nat Forest is good. It's close to Huntsville/45, the Conroe area. You need a helmet and a "Off Highway Vehicle" permit. Tons of trails!! I'd also be interested in Extreme (over in Crosby) and General Sam's.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm in the Spring area, I finally bought a new Quad for myself and my wife!! 2 up
always looking for some cool people to get together with and ride. I've been swamped since i bought this quad.. I have bout 2 months now and it has only 21 miles on it... still in the break in period..

·
Registered
72 Posts
A few guys on this forum and I will be heading up to General sams the 20th. We are on the Houston area parks forum. Your more than welcome to join

·
Registered
91 Posts
thanks sounds good. will try and hook up with you guys.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Bueller, we're gonna have about 6 or 7 people at this point. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I promised a buddy I'd help him hang cabinets in his kitchen. ....Sounds like it's going to be a Awesome time with that many people going ! Please let me Know next time y'all going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
We will be riding this weekend 7/18. Not sure where yet but we will decide by the middle of the week. Let us know if you will be able to make it Bueller

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know it's an old topic but I'm kind of in the Houston area. I live in Splendora (59 north) and work at Hobby Airport. :dance:

·
Registered
390 Posts
It turns out I may be able to make it on the 23rd. I'm off that day but Friday I'm cooking a mess of crawfish. Let me figure out some logistics in regards to cleaning up after the feast. I think I'll be able to make it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Anyone wanna ride the 23 of April? Or any other wknd before it gets too hot
We are going to Sabine this weekend if anyone wants to head that way. We will have 3 toys out there (Sportsman, RZR, Cfmoto).

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey everyone,

Want to try putting together a bi-monthly group ride to who ever is interested.... ??

21 - 40 of 43 Posts