Polaris ATV Forum banner

Anyone from houston area?

8K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  TxSportsman570 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here is from my neck of the woods?

#28 · (Edited)
I'll check my calender for Feb.

The Sam Houston Nat Forest is good. It's close to Huntsville/45, the Conroe area. You need a helmet and a "Off Highway Vehicle" permit. Tons of trails!! I'd also be interested in Extreme (over in Crosby) and General Sam's.

#29 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm in the Spring area, I finally bought a new Quad for myself and my wife!! 2 up
always looking for some cool people to get together with and ride. I've been swamped since i bought this quad.. I have bout 2 months now and it has only 21 miles on it... still in the break in period..

#33 ·
Bueller, we're gonna have about 6 or 7 people at this point. Hope you can make it.

#34 ·
I promised a buddy I'd help him hang cabinets in his kitchen. [emoji53]....Sounds like it's going to be a Awesome time with that many people going ! Please let me Know next time y'all going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#36 ·
I know it's an old topic but I'm kind of in the Houston area. I live in Splendora (59 north) and work at Hobby Airport. :dance:

#38 ·
It turns out I may be able to make it on the 23rd. I'm off that day but Friday I'm cooking a mess of crawfish. Let me figure out some logistics in regards to cleaning up after the feast. I think I'll be able to make it.

#43 ·
Well I wish I could say I would join ya, but after letting it sit in the garage for 6 months or so...I sold it. I couldn't justify the expense and garage space on a hobby that I rarely did anything with.

You guys have fun out there and be safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.