Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

looking to get a front mount plow for my new to me 2011 850xp. I recently had a moose mid mount on my old 2006 wolverine. I hated getting under the sucker every time i needed to put the plow on. Especially when winter temps can easily dip to -48. I'm interested in the polaris glacier 3 60". Or the eagle gen 2 60".

Either of these plows seem pretty well build any other last minute reviews on them would also be great.

I'd really like to know if I can put either of these plows on without modifying my atv guru bumpers. I'd rather not have to take them on and off every time I ride.

Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the Glacier 3 plow and the ATV Guru front brush guard. I did have to grind the gussets on the brush guard to allow the top pins of the plow bracket (the part that is attached to the plow) to get into the receptacles on the frame (the part that is attached to the ATV). It was VERY close to fitting and I'm guessing that not all combinations of plow frames/ATVs/brush guards would have this interference. It will depend on which end of the tolerance stack up your components fall.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts