Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
That’s great midwest. This way it gives you a little more time to figure out if you need the Sportsman 570 or not.

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Very GOOD, congrats. I think its very smart to hold on to the ATV for now!!! I've heard dealers say they cant even buy the wheelers for what Abernathy's sells them to the public for, CRAZY!!! Well good luck and safe travels and post up some pics when you get it!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I went to Abernathys and picked it up yesterday. It was about a 12 hour day round trip but worth the savings. I got out the door for 8,100.00. My local dealer was about 10,500.00 and that was before fees' etc. So I saved closed to 3,000.00. Just to give you some idea what kind of business they do there to be able to give those prices. They sold 41 units on Friday and yesterday when i was there a few minutes after 9:00 am there was about 15 trucks with trailers in front of me picking up. The guy next to me in line drove from New York. It was little more hectic the normal with all the social distancing but I was in and out in less then an hour. Kids took some test drives around the yard last night and are already in love. Now time to start looking for some add ons

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Very cool sounds like an all around good deal. That's crazy how this thread started out the turns it took to lead you to Abernathy's and the RZR.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I was thinking the same thing. I started off looking at a youth sized ATV and ended up with an RZR. Believe it or not I was on my way home yesterday and my wife asked if I traded in the Sportsman, I told her no because I didn't want to risk hauling it down there and not agreeing to a deal. She said "you need to just keep it." I said OK and left it at that.

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Hey if the BOSS says its all good then gotta make her happy ;)!!!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts