Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious to see if anybody has this Polaris Lock and Ride box for the Touring that replaces the rear seat when removed? Is it worth buying? How does the box hold in the area? Been thinking about getting this on single trips or need more room on the rear deck. $100 is kinda pricey. Just thought I'd see what the thoughts are. Thanks.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I had the dealer include it for free with my purchase. I'm glad I did. I would pay the $100 for it if you don't need the second seat sometimes. The box itself doesn't have a ton of storage, but it makes the flat deck area huge and much more useable.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks easystreet! Nice job grabbing it with your purchase. We like the idea of using this if we don't use the seat. And we are also thinking the same that it will offer larger deck space. Sounds like a nice addition to the Touring.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Everything is expensive!

I really like mine. We have 2 tourings. We keep the seat on one and on mine I put in the seat box.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
yes, I like having that box as well. makes a nice flat deck for strapping a bag to or fuel can if you need it and don't have a passenger with you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had the dealer include it for free with my purchase. I'm glad I did. I would pay the $100 for it if you don't need the second seat sometimes. The box itself doesn't have a ton of storage, but it makes the flat deck area huge and much more useable.
X2 glad I did it as well

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Appreciate the replies. Sounds like a unanimous winner for the Touring. You guys did well adding it to the original purchase of your Touring. Well done!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My Touring came with it. I thought it was included as standard equipment. I guess not.

I use it all the time when riding without a passenger.

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts