Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably within an hour of the GTA?

Someone that's honest, knowledgeable, and cost effective...ie does only what it takes to get the problem fixed, not the typical dealership "swap everything out" mentality.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Edge Performance in Bradford has always treated me good.
Just out of curiosity, what happend?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Edge Performance in Bradford has always treated me good.
Just out of curiosity, what happend?
Its more for future reference, rather than have something go wrong, then take a few days to find a place to take the bike.
Plus, I think itd be a good resource for others as well, when the need arises.

I didn't have a great experience with Edge when I went there last yr. so I'd only use them for ordering parts or basic stuff, that doesn't require much trouble shooting skill.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Elder enterprises in hensall are good from my experience

·
Registered
31 Posts
The place I deal with is a little more than 1 hour away for you but may be well worth the drive. It is Bonter Marine in Marmora, on highway 7, 45 minutes east of Peterborough. It is a family business and Canada's oldest Polaris dealer. The current owners, two brothers, took over the business from their dad and probably have seen just about everything there is to see when it comes to Polaris machines. I think there may even be a third generation getting started there. I believe they have everything you were asking for, knowledge, honesty and fairness. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts