Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has ridden Delaware State Forest in PA? Wondering how the riding was. I drove past a trail there that listed ATV's a month back.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wondering if anyone has ridden Delaware State Forest in PA? Wondering how the riding was. I drove past a trail there that listed ATV's a month back.

Thanks for any help
I do quite frequently as I live 30 minutes away Its called Dixon R Miller Recreation area. 13 miles of tract. Nice easy riding, some rocks, some mud.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks for any help
I do quite frequently as I live 30 minutes away Its called Dixon R Miller Recreation area. 13 miles of tract. Nice easy riding, some rocks, some mud.
Is it open now? also is it free? can u just show up and go or u need to check in?

·
Registered
820 Posts
It's open,I think it Just closes for hunting season. it's free ,just show up,( you need to be registered,out of state registration works also.)Parking is across the street from the POCONO race track .Has a portapotty there.
I went there once,(I have a place that borders the property)I never went back.Boring and uneventful

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's open,I think it Just closes for hunting season. it's free ,just show up,( you need to be registered,out of state registration works also.)Parking is across the street from the POCONO race track .Has a portapotty there.
I went there once,(I have a place that borders the property)I never went back.Boring and uneventful
Recommend anywhere else that is close to Long Island?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Lost trails is up by scranton

I heard people still ride the hazelton lost trails since they never buit the landing strip??
Snow shoe and bloody skillet SSRT is abit further

Upstate NY has some good riding on the sled trails

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
Chk out lost trails. Its good for a few rides a year. They have a little of everything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts