Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Our average snowfall here is 230"...

For the folks who like photos, here is a few more. There are 4 different tow machine and with Camso and Soucy pods. We do receive snow here........
So badass!
Biggest snow falls we see here are 12”-24”s.
Occasional deep snow.
Like over the course of a winter season...?
12”-24”s here would be a big snow event (1 snow fall) not sure winters avg, I’d have to look it up.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Google telling me Pittsburgh’s annual average snow fall is 27”s.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
You are not convincing us to move there! :grin

For the folks who like photos, here is a few more. There are 4 different tow machine and with Camso and Soucy pods. We do receive snow here........
So badass!
Biggest snow falls we see here are 12”-24”s.
Occasional deep snow.
Google telling me Pittsburgh’s annual average snow fall is 27”s.
Lol well many move from here to Florida soooo.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Pete, What made you sell the ranger?? Nice photos! Our snow has really gone down here but more is in the forecast, which is not far from normal for this location. When we get back after the Christmas holiday trip, might get the pods back on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Pete, What made you sell the ranger?? Nice photos! Our snow has really gone down here but more is in the forecast, which is not far from normal for this location. When we get back after the Christmas holiday trip, might get the pods back on.
Honestly just had too many toys... My barn was just packed and I don't like leaving stuff outside... I really like riding quads more... if it was a general maybe I would kept it..

Snow dance is working!!!! Sleds are ready to go!

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Pete, Looks like you might be a MN boy. :grin We came home to the UP tonight, returning from Christmas in Ely.

Honestly just had too many toys... My barn was just packed and I don't like leaving stuff outside... I really like riding quads more... if it was a general maybe I would kept it..

Snow dance is working!!!! Sleds are ready to go!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone recently installed Camso 4ST tracks on a 2019 Polaris 570SP? We had the dealer order a set for us and the tie rods rub on the track.

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
Has anyone recently installed Camso 4ST tracks on a 2019 Polaris 570SP? We had the dealer order a set for us and the tie rods rub on the track.

Can't even imagine how that could occur. Hav e made any mods to the 570? Got and PICs showing the issue. I'd be calling CAMSO support.

·
Registered
5 Posts
[QUOTE="phil, post: 1457720, member: 461Can't even imagine how that could occur. Hav e made any mods to the 570? Got and PICs showing the issue. I'd be calling CAMSO support.
[/QUOTE]
No mods. The dealer has been calling them. They sent out new 18 tooth sprockets as what they sent was the set with the 16 &17 tooth ones which weren't the right ones. uninstalled, swapped to the 18’s and reinstalled but only gained .25” out from under the edge of the track so they still rub. Don’t know how long you would ride before the top of the tie rod would wear and it would chew on the track and the track would tear. Camso now tells the dealer they have an ongoing interference issue. Other half is disgusted and has uninstalled them and ready to take them back to the dealer for return to Camso. If they put in the notes about the ongoing interference issue we never would have ordered them.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Any pictures of the interference?

·
Registered
258 Posts
That's odd. I have an XP 1000 and a Kodiak 700 and run the Camso T4S tracks on both. Absolutely no issues with interference or anything.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts