Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone has seen in person or rode an MV...a local farmer at the dealership i work at in the summer has an MV7, and i have got to ride it a few times here and there around our lot when it has come in for service. those things are sweet though, as hard as they are for a civilian to get a hold of, if you ever come across one for sale and have the funds...BUY IT, you wont regret it.

they have recessed headlights lights, front and rear
steel equipment rack front and back (instead of the plastic racks 150lbs capacity on the front, 300lbs capacity on the rear)
360 degree full body armor/protection
full underbody suspension
dual winches, front and back (2500lbs)
run flat goodyear tires
dual gas tanks (combined 8.75 gallons of fuel onboard)
2" reciever (1500lbs towing, 150lbs tounge weight)
and about 990lbs in weight

these things are monsters...that is all

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I've never seen one before!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ive seen one in person at our local canam dealer. tough looking eh? You can look at specs and stuff on the polaris website. The worlds toughest atvs! yay, not just a sloagan!

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, just click this link and you can see all of the military version products. there is a reason polaris keeps winning the military bid to produce machines for them time after time. the military could go to a different brand, but the CHOOSE polaris....worlds toughest atvs is right!

Polaris Defense Vechicles

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah, just click this link and you can see all of the military version products. there is a reason polaris keeps winning the military bid to produce machines for them time after time. the military could go to a different brand, but the CHOOSE polaris....worlds toughest atvs is right!
You got it Pontiac!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 Polaris MV7 For Sale

I have an MV7 2005 for sale if anyone is still looking for a rare gotta have Polaris. It is an awesome ATV and I love it, but my husband bought me a new AtV and he says mine has to go. Its a Tank and its great when you dont see any others on the trail let alone I can go further than anyone else since my maching has dual gas tanks!

·
Registered
370 Posts
the dealer i bought my 09 850 from had one there when i was purchasing mine it did look pretty bad ass

·
Registered
385 Posts
I saw one of these in the local dealer a few years back, I believe it was a 2005, thing looked like a tank.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts