Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here bought a dynojet handheld and tuned their own bikes? I use Hptuners and trying to see how similar it is. Im gonnna try a datalog this weekend and see what I can find and if I cant get even more out of it. Thank guys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in learning more!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ill keep you up to date. Plan is to take a WOT datalog 0-30 with the stock file and the tuned file I already have on the bike. Compare them and create my own. Then compare accel times and see if any difference is made. Part throttle and cruise tuning may be hard but usually if the WOT is dialed the tables ramp accordingly and that will follow as well. The thing is cars are probably a little more forgiving to adjustments that are too much. They can pull fuel and retard timing. I don't know if these bikes will do that. I also am running 91 in it at CO elevation so I can run more timing due to lower dynamic comp ratio and higher octane. I will copy a link to download the tuning software and my stock file too for yall to see what everything looks like.

Power Vision Downloads

Download Polaris if I can remember right. I will need to email tune file to anyone interested.

·
Registered
283 Posts
No experience with those. I did the RVS performance ECU flash and the performance was incredile

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No experience with those. I did the RVS performance ECU flash and the performance was incredile

Im running Ryans stg3 now and it hauls the mail. Just always curious to get more. I bought the power vision instead of sending the ecu out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a 2017 Sportsman 1000, I just talked with Ryan and got his Stage 3 tune for mine 2 weeks ago. The difference is VERY impressive. I have seen of a lot of tunes that promise loads of power but deliver very little, RVS performance has my attention :grin

It took me a little while to talk myself into it, but I am very glad I did it.
The Sportsman 1000 is already a very powerful machine, this tune makes it WAY MORE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts