Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I purchased my new one online at batterymart.com. They have really good prices and it was free shipping.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Cheapskate

here, so i know Everyone will clamor about this, but i don't spend much on batts, i use the ones from walmart, $25 (1yr replacement) and last 3-4 years in Texas' 105degree heat with no special 'tender' moments in between. Luck! :banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
up until a year ago wal mart batteries had a bad rep..they were made by exide...when exide was doing a chapter 11.. wal mart switched to Johnson Controls.now in some of the consumer mags they rate the wal marts very good ...my truck battery crapped out this spring..I was on the road at the time...and wal mart was just a walk away...got one of there Maxx batteries 750 cc amps...actually they had them in Northern version and southern version..glad they had the Northern there..lol..never know with wal mart...its AGM battery also...so far it has worked great ...I run an inverter alot out in the fields for power equipment and does fine..also made in USA

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I bought an odyssey. Not cheap but the thing is a beast

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
battery mart is great..has great CS...will answer any questions you have on batteries ..I ordered from them and had battery in 2 days...the good thing is you know who makes the battery....he re labels his dekas to supercranks...made in USA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.