Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's a bit of an old post but I just got my atv-guru front brush guard. It looks great and the quality is top notch. All the welds look perfect and it was pretty easy to install.
The thing was packaged like crazy and the shipping was only about 3 days after it was made. Completely transforms the front of the bike.

2013 Sportsman 550 pursuit camo

Badlands 3000lbs winch

·
Premium Member
10,361 Posts
Looks great. I actually ordered a front and rear set 4 weeks ago to the day. When did u order yours? I'm going to call Friday if I don't hear anything before that.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ordered mine about 3 weeks ago he said it would be around 4 weeks. He took my name and number said no need for credit card till he called me and said it was ready. Can't wait to bolt it on...........

·
Premium Member
10,361 Posts
Ordered it about 7 weeks ago and thanks!

Ok so I can expect it maybe in two or three weeks.

Ordered mine about 3 weeks ago he said it would be around 4 weeks. He took my name and number said no need for credit card till he called me and said it was ready. Can't wait to bolt it on...........
Yeah he told me the same thing. Yeah I'm itching to get mine. Especially since its been the four weeks. Can't rush perfection.

·
Registered
72 Posts
definitely worth the wait i thought, about 4-5 week's for me, Thor hooked me up again, awesome craftsmanship on these, i think it took me longer to unwrap them than to install them, changed the look altogether, very pleased...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I love mine, can;t wait for him to start producing the Touring rear bumper again.

Took about 8 weeks to get mine, but well worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
10,361 Posts
I love mine, can;t wait for him to start producing the Touring rear bumper again.

Took about 8 weeks to get mine, but well worth the wait.
That touring bumper is we're its at. Nicest bumper I have ever seen.

·
Registered
721 Posts
i think it took me longer to unwrap them than to install them, changed the look altogether, very pleased...
Same here LOL. No way that finish was getting damaged on the UPS truck :rotflmao:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts