Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a specific company that has the best ATV rates in Ontario? I know that for sled insurance all of my buddies and I used TD home and auto because nobody could beat their prices and none of us had anything else insured with them. I'm trying to figure out how much it would cost for full coverage on a new 850 touring LE. Recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I use TD too......My company that I use for my vehicles and my business wont insure my quads... a holes.
I cant complain about my rates with TD,

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't offer much help, I too use TD for everything. They tell me we get a discount for having everything insured with them. I also get a discount through my employer. 2011 850 touring - the premium is $343 a year, not sure if its a good price or not.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I also use TD for all my insurance and banking needs.

I pay $26 a month ($312 a year) for FULL coverage. If you live in Ontario you know what full coverage means.
Fire
theft
collision
injury benefits
etc

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
South of the Border its $148 for my 2010 850 XP (full coverage and $4K for accessories). However, my Rancher 420 was only $80 a year until I totalled it in October so I think I'm taking a little hit on my new premium for the accident (progressive insurance.

·
Registered
842 Posts
i recently got a brand new 800 sp im insured through co-operators and im paying 560.00 a year wtf ? lol i better look into td i am fully covered with a 500.00 deductible

1 - 10 of 10 Posts