Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Sportsman 800 EFI with old Polaris tracks on it. They worked great until this year when the left rear track started squealing. Next thing I know the bearings are shot and I need parts. I searched the internet but cannot find anything about 2006 ATV tracks. I think they are generation I or II tracks.

Does anybody know where I can find parts??

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
The bearings should be simple to locate. Many are just a 6205. Take the wheel off and see what you can find for numbers on the bearings and then order them on ebay or from a bearing supplier in your area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be nice to have a manual or parts list for anything else that breaks or wears out like the sliders or track or whatever. I emailed Polaris and asked them if they had anything like that.

I did get the track off and got the seals and bearings out and found part numbers and the local auto parts store should have what I need. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed Polaris and the sent me the .pdf files with all the parts and instructions, I would put them here but I get an upload error. The bearing is a WTW 6207 2RS sealed bearing and the seal is a TCK 3453 .1.875” I.D. X 2.839” O.D. X .375” Seal.
I have the pdf's if anybody needs them just pm me or tell me how to post a bigger file.

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's great to hear that Polaris helped you out. I also have a set of tracks but on my 2013850xp and one person on here said good luck getting parts for those things, I also received the pdf files from Polaris and had all the part numbers and parts break downs and so far everything that I have checked on are more then available.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Do you mean you can't find the mounts for your 500? Cause almost all tracks are universal just need different mounts.

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you're looking for tracks, check out TJD. I really like the TJD's I put on my 2013 850 xl le.

Cheers,
Lesn8r

1 - 9 of 9 Posts