Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody thought of putting polaris or tatou atv tracks on a scrambler... Was kinda thinking about... But people told me it would be like putting tracks on Porsche... Why would you? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
25 Posts
In my mind putting tracks on a high displacement bike like a scrambler would be a very good idea. Simply because you have the power. And it would take you places wheels just simply could not take you.

I used to be in the armored core in the Canadian military, so I know the pros and cons of tracks first hand. If I had the money or the power ( I have a 500 ho ) for tracks.... Believe me I would by them in a heart beat so I could ride year round.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See and that was what I was thinking ....

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
You can run travks on a 500HO, I can run them on my 400HO. Order the tracks for your quad, thry come geared for your machine.

Check out the Camoplast Tatau 4S site.

If we could ride the trails here during the winter, I would get a second job o save for a set.

Thanks,

Will
2012 Sportsman 400HO.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Why not put them on a scrambler...unless you have plenty of money to have a second utility machine just so you don't have to put them on your scrambler.

If you want to use your ride year round I would do it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Tatou tracks on my 850xp are a delight. The bike turns into a snow beast when I bolt them on…… cutting wood, plowing snow or just out joy riding in/on the woods or lake.

Plowing snow is so much easier with tracks simply because you can push the snow up and over existing banks or right down into the ditch and back right out.
IMAG0334.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts