Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATV trail riding/camping, from St Helen to Mio, and to Leota, Baldwin areas, Wayne Nat Forest trail. Riding since 86, with wife, kids, friends, yet their no longer able, or too busy with work. 10 trips out this year, and have owned and sold 5 quads, this year alone, a total of 21 since our first yr. riding! Not bragging I have loved them all, and enjoy testing out different rides. The one I presently have and hopefully will be the last lol is a Polaris XP 1000. with power to spare, and very comfortable, even on rougher trail conditions. Prefer to find a friend over 50, to have more in common, and have a quad under 50'', no bikes please, because of trail size.

Enjoy cooking meals on open fire, plus taverns, diners. My motto: Ride hard n Long, & Eat Well! Celebrating the event!

I use my Ford E250 van for hauling, and after unloading to camp in, Mini Toy Hauler lol

May be too late this season, but I'm starting out early for next season to be more ready to ride, hopefully with one other rider, helps to keep trail dust down, and odds of mechanical mishaps.
Thanks
On Facebook Steve Grinke

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts