Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking for a tread about ATV videos to share but couldn't find an existing one. Soooo, thought I thought I'd try start one up.

Anyways I have quite a few vids completed, about 2 terabytes from our rides in the last 3-4 years sitting on a hard drive to play with for future and I'm always upgrading cameras for future rides. My thinking is, when I'm too old to ride, it'll be nice to relive the days.:cowboy:

Please join in and add yours too.

This one is from Sept 2013 West Harrison.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This one is of Vedder Mountain. It was Earth Day, did a big cleanup of garbage, did our part to put a dent in a massive pot of chili and then took an afternoon ride to the look out. Good times

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Playing around on a snowy afternoon down by the river.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Power Line Trails at the Sunshine Coast.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Christmas Toy Run 2013. (kids ride)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
great videos..even better places to ride....you have some nice places to trek thru...the videos are great quality...

BTW nice editing..some great tunes added...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Older Vids

2011 Hemlock Poker Run. Riding snow in July

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Volunteer Ride

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great videos..even better places to ride....you have some nice places to trek thru...the videos are great quality...

BTW nice editing..some great tunes added...

Thanx

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Yeah great vids & you definitely have some wild trails. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow, those rides make my lil neck of the woods look like a shoe box. Great places to ride for sure. North and northwestern America has much more to offer as for places to ride than North Carolina..Great Videos

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blasting around the river on the old Scrambler 500. Felt like a circus bear on a miniature tricycle, It's definitely not as big and stable as the XP. I'm constantly riding on the edge but never dumped my Sportsman. Dumped the kids Scammy twice in one day.:werd:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another West Harrison Adventure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts