Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any close up pics of your winch through the AT-GURU brush guard? I have this guard(Ultimate Python) and was wondering how or what you used to cut out the winch exit or where the fairleads sit. Just getting ready for the big install day. Yet to buy but will this Wednesday when I'm off work....Any help appreciated

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
no cutting required.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,005 Posts

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
157 Posts
no cutting required.

bigness- how did you go about getting that shipped to canada? how much did it cost you?? I'm looking into those bumpers pretty good, but am in northern ontario, and am worried about the shipping cost. Also, whats the wait time like? i heard they have a wait list,

thanks a bunch

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no cutting required.

bigness- how did you go about getting that shipped to canada? how much did it cost you?? I'm looking into those bumpers pretty good, but am in northern ontario, and am worried about the shipping cost. Also, whats the wait time like? i heard they have a wait list,

thanks a bunch
Give him a call I think he will quote you a shipping price. Without my invoice right in front of me I think my shipping cost was around $36 from Arkansas to North Carolina

·
Registered
223 Posts

These are amazing bumpers. Used my back one to pull me out of a mud hole as my hitch was buried. Didn't even begin to worry about it. And as said above there's no cutting required for the winch. Just take off the grill. I've seen some people trim it to fit around the fair lead but that's just a personal preference. John is great to work with and will get you hooked up. I belie that he has gotten more people so they are getting caught up. I think when I ordered mine I waited 2 months.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
no cutting required.

thanks a bunch
Give him a call I think he will quote you a shipping price. Without my invoice right in front of me I think my shipping cost was around $36 from Arkansas to North Carolina
Thanks for the input, thats good to know. I am wondering more about the cost to ship across the border though. Those are some sweet racks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts