Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is information on a guided trail ride in central Wisconsin about 50 miles north of Madison. I am not affiliated with Mr. Fargen. I have attended 3 of this rides in Middleton and they are a lot of fun. I hear that this ride is tighter trails more suited for ATVs and bikes. I'll be there on Saturday riding my Outlaw and KTM 200 MXC. If any of you go and see me stop by and say hello. Eric

More people needed!

As of now I only have 30 of the 60 people committed to the ride. Due to this, I feel the lunch will be "bring your own." Cannot justify going to county park so loop will be shorter, but still plenty of good trail to ride. (If this changes an email will be sent out to notify you of this change.)

To recieve early pre-registering price of $30 for adult etc... Checks made out to Dan Fargen and mailed to 7136 County HWY K Middelton WI 53562. Need to be postmarked by Monday the 19th (sooner the better) after this date price increases to $40 for adults etc.. (look at fliers for more detail)

Weather permitting
Start location:
From Highway 14 (at Lone Rock)
130 North approx. 14 Miles right on Croal Road (2 miles past County Road N)
Intersection of Croal and Sandusky (approx. 1 mile)

Be on site by about 9:00
Riders meeting 9:30
Start time 10:00

Looking for help before, during, and after ride.
I plan on going up the 16th, 17th, and 18th am only (Fri-Sun)
Weather permitting, I will also be there the 22nd-25th (Thurs-Sun)
A few hours would be greatly appreciated (full day committment not necessary)
I am not seeing the turnout to justify the work needed to put these rides together, I am exploring other options. On Sunday, August 25th I am exploring the potential of doing a non-competitve mountain bike ride in the area. I am going to have riders evaluate the future possibilities. If you enjoy the Guided Trail Rides and want to see them continue, more support will be needed. Middleton rides WILL NOT happen if the pre-registration numbers listed below are not meet.

Attached are tentative fliers for the ride dates of 2013.

Please post fliers and/or pass the word on to others via Facebook, Twitter, ADVrider site, dualsport clubs, etc...
For rides to continue (5th year) at least 60 riders will need to be pre-registered and prepaid one month before scheduled ride. (Checks will not be cashed until ride is confirmed, if ride does not happen a full refund will be returned).

Pre-registration updates will be given via email stating what the numbers to date are.

If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me.

Thank you,
Dan Fargen (608) 445-8228

June 1 - Sat. Hill Point, WI “50 miles NW of Madison”
Aug. 24 - Sat. Hill Point, WI “50 miles NW of Madison”
Oct. 19 - Sat. Middleton, WI “10 miles West of Madison”
Nov. 2 - Sat. Middleton, WI “10 miles West of Madison”
Open to ATV, UTV (side by side), & Dirt Bikes
Guided groups will be broken down by skill level, so everyone can ride at their own ability.
Trail consists of a 20-25 mile loop on private property, rides start at 10 am. Helmets required.
Lunch by a local group at additional cost. E vents are limited to 100 machines.
The tentative part: For rides to continue (5th year) at least 60 riders need to pre-register and
pre pay one month before ride. (Checks will not be cashed until ride is confirmed, if ride does not
happen a full refund will be returned). Price for early pre-registering is, Adults $30, Kids 12 plus $20,
Passenger over 12 $10, Passengers under 12 free.
Late pre-registering (less than one month before ride date) is Adults $40, Kids 12 plus $30,
Passengers over 12 $10, Passengers under 12 free. Only way to secure a spot is to pre-register
and pre pay.
To register or for more information contact Dan
Fargen at (608) 445-8228. E-mail [email protected] These are not AMA
sanctioned events

1 - 1 of 1 Posts