Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My AWD worked great and the switch lighted up. But plowing tonight AWD would not work and the switch would not light up either, so is there a relay, or just loose wires. I have had problems awhile ago but the switch would still light up but now the lights dead to. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Bucks...check the plug going into the speedo...take off clean it an re try....is the speedo working ok...I seen on ATV connection where there is a ground wire also under the front panel that covers the radiator an stuff there...not sure where it is exactly...you will probally have to meter out the wires to see where the power stops...check the plugs also on front diff...clean an re plug them in....but as I said there is a few good posts on your prob on that forum...with a fix or info where to start to trouble shoot problem....but most info said start at the big plug on the speedo and work back from there....I guess the AWD is powered from there....they also have a work around if the speedo is gone....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The speedo works fine, ill start cleaning all connections and checking voltage. Thanks, ill check the other fourm to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts