Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 02 magnum 325 the awd wont light up with the switch being turned on and off I have to turn the key on and off and it will light up.I've replaced the awd pigtail and the whole throttle assembly any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If it works when you turn the key on and off it probably in that switch need to check with a multi meter pull the switch out test it clean if possible use spray can of electronic cleaner or spray a bit of wd40 in the key hole and turn it on and off it should come right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

• If it works when you turn the key on and off it probably in that switch need to check with a multi meter pull the switch out test it clean if possible use spray can of electronic cleaner or spray a bit of wd40 in the key hole and turn it on and off it should come right.
  • If it works when you turn the key on and off it probably in that switch need to check with a multi meter pull the switch out test it clean if possible use spray can of electronic cleaner or spray a bit of wd40 in the key hole and turn it on and off it should come right.
    If it works when you turn the key on and off it probably in that switch need to check with a multi meter pull the switch out test it clean if possible use spray can of electronic cleaner or spray a bit of wd40 in the key hole and turn it on and off it should come right.
    I'll give that a try.. another thing is if I use a test light and test the second wire up from the bottom on the throttle assembly and flip the switch it works every time. I have a video of it cant post videos on here though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry i don't have the wiring dia for that model but can't see how that effects it as that the ETC taps in to rev limiter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts