Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just left ATV riding in late December, Oliver Springs on Mount Windrock, just outside Knoxville. The Coal Creek Company Phone (865)435-1251 has hundreds of miles of awesome riding trails from easy beginner gravel roads to the most advanced rock crawling, mud, creek crossing. The views are great and the riders are respectful of the environment and each other. Each trail is marked and are geared from bicycle down hill to ATV, Modified ATV, 4 wheel drives and modified 4 x 4. Entry fees are very reasonable. There are even giant wind generators located on top of the mountain. The company has a campground and cabins that you can ride ATV's directly to the many trail systems. At the base the temperature was about 50 degrees but at the top of the mountain it was about 30 degrees with snow. This was quite awesome for a Florida family. I only wish it was a little closer for us. If it were in our back yard, I could probably have fun wearing out a machine every other month. I would highly recommend this place for riding.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts