Polaris ATV Forum banner

Axles

7K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  focushunter 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. This weekend I snapped an axle trying to turn in a big mud hole. Eps adds quite a bit of torque. My question is two fold. Have others had problems with this with eps machines? What are axles you could recommend to prevent this?

Thanks.

#3 ·
Gorilla is great. Shipping to canada was a little pricey but wasnt to to bad... Was aprox 60$ to ontario canada. I have had a problem with one of mine and they had no problem sending me the part to fix it. free of charge just payed shipping. So far dealing with them has been great. Rhinos on the other hand, are half the cost... Shipping is the same aprox... I hear the cust service is horrid though... and GL with warrenty i heard. This is only rumors so i dont have much to back my statement up. I payed the extra $ to go gorilla becuase i just do not want to be stranded somewhere in the boons of northern ontario.. Gets hairy.

#4 ·
Gorilla are the best by far, they're what the pros use.

Read a few times that they started cheapening the axles after the 2010s (2011 and up).

#6 ·
I have never heard of cobras

#8 ·
Interesting :)

#9 ·
Focushunter, i literally cant even find a website for Cobra. Ive looked in highlifter for them. I dont see anything for 2011 Sportsmans.... Nor can i even google them. All i came across was an Ebay site.. Perhaps is that them??????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.