Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been off this site for awhile because I was in a street bike accident on Memorial Day. Broke my back and legs. My wife and I both have 2012 sportsman's 400 and we went for are first ride sense my recovery last weekend up in the sierras and it felt so good to get out there. We have been riding 10 years now and we love it. This forum has giving me some great ideas on things to do on the quads and places to ride. Later this year we will going to Utah to ride the Paiute trail for are first time. Live to ride and ride to live. Cameron������

·
Registered
455 Posts
Glad your feeling ok. Welcome back

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Welcome Back!!!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
So much great stuff in your post: positive outlook, riding with the wife, planning adventures.

Great to have you back and feeling well Cameron :shakehands:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome back to riding

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I was laid up for 4 months in a wheelchair and that gives you a different outlook on life. Glad I have a great wife to get me through it!!

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Glad to hear you're doing ok after the bike accident. Something that always worries me when I'm out on mine. To many people texting and driving and other distractions. I've had a couple close calls. Good that you are back out riding and enjoying life. We only get one shot at it so make it a good one!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Glad you pulled through and you're back in the saddle again! Get out there and enjoy it with the wife! :beer:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Glad to hear you're doing ok after the bike accident. Something that always worries me when I'm out on mine. To many people texting and driving and other distractions. I've had a couple close calls. Good that you are back out riding and enjoying life. We only get one shot at it so make it a good one!
That worries me to hear people texting and riding that's just wrong. Hope 2014 turns out just as good as 13 did for some of us lol. I love my family and friends so be careful out there guys!!!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Great to hear you are back in the saddle again. Have a very Happy and Safe New Year!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Me too. Actually got ran off the road a few months back. I saw the driver starting to cross the centerline and I laid on the horn solid but they still kept coming at me so I had to get off the road. It crazy how people are now days. It's more than just the cell phones, people are just too self centered.

I was going to buy a road bike last spring but due to the crazy drivers now I bought a boat instead. Glad I did.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts