Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my last back surgery last Monday and six weeks till I can ride again. Bummed because we are finally getting rain in California and this is the best time to get out in the mountains. The Mrs says the mountains are not going anywhere and just get better. I guess I better listen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Get well soon. I had a artificial disc put in lower back 7 years again and still going great. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ultra. I was in a motorcycle crash last Memorial Day and almost killed myself. Now it's time to slow down and smell the roses and this does it for my wife and I. We look forward to many trips all over the western states???

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Get well & take it easy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've had two herniated disc repairs and as you know there's no way to rush the healing afterwards. Time is what it takes to heal. Good luck and take it easy so you mend properly and can enjoy riding when you are older.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Just remember a little time now buys you allot of time later
good luck in your recovery

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Speedy recovery Cage...rest now so you can play later...I hope the rebuild does wonders for you.....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Just sit back and heal and as your wife says the mountains will still be there.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Best wishes for you in your recovery. Take it easy and let the Mrs take care of you for a little while.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I know all too well about back surgery and how much it sucks!! Discectomy , then yrs later a spinal fusion. I was relieved to find out how "soft" the ride is with my Polaris though. Even a 13yr old bike rides like it's on air ! So I can ride for hrs and still not have discomfort ,even though I still get aches and pains down there!!
Beofre you know it , you will be on your toy again !

Get well soon.... :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
When you get better we will go for a ride. Take care buddy.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
if you want rain, just move to the NW, wait, on second thought, Don't do that. We've got enough of you up here already. lol. Rest up, Don't push yourself to hard. the wait will be worth it in the end.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts