Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member to the forum but I would like to share my new upgrade I bought led lights off ebay. And I mounted them to the top or my receiver platte on my sportsman 850 the suspension can't hurt them and there out of the way from any trees or anything like that I'm really pleased with this location so far haven't tested in every situation. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Cool - so what is the ebay item# you selected? Where did you tie in the electrical? I've also thought I need some kind of lighting when i back up in the dark out in the woods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool - so what is the ebay item# you selected? Where did you tie in the electrical? I've also thought I need some kind of lighting when i back up in the dark out in the woods.
Item Number:
Ebay item

I came off the 12v plug in. Under the speedo and wired to a switch I have the same lights on the front of my bike too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the light spread on these in the dark? There's a billion Chinese LED lights on eBay, no real feel for how they light up.

Looking to add something like this to my sportsman so I can have reverse lights when plowing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have any pictures of the light spread on these in the dark? There's a billion Chinese LED lights on eBay, no real feel for how they light up.

Looking to add something like this to my sportsman so I can have reverse lights when plowing.
For the price you can't beat them in really like them

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Wow look at that garage floor lol

·
Registered
772 Posts
let me know how those work out. I would like to add some kind of light for backing up at night. But I dont want to spend the $'s on the cool ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts