Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice work! If you like your outlaws in the mud, you are not going to like terms. They just don't clean out as well. Hopefully the unveiling in 2 days is a 33" or 34" outlaw. The rumor is a 32.5" outlaw 2, but we will see.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gorilla +3 axles.

And if they release a 34" outlaw 2..... sign me up!

Id love to see a 34x12x14.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Agreed. I would love to put some 34" outlaws on my next razor 1000 build.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I just have a clutch kit from QSC. The clutch kit is enough, but a gear reduction wouldn't hurt. They are only $350 right now from highlifter. I will most likely be doing one when I get back to the states.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Yes it is. The gear reduction would definitely help that. I almost never use high gear. I ride only mud, so almost never go above 20mph.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Gorilla +3 axles.

And if they release a 34" outlaw 2..... sign me up!

Id love to see a 34x12x14.
32.5" OUTLAW 2 is here. 32.5 Outlaw 2

They are showing it to be about the same height as a 34" term!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Thats sick! Make sure you post some pics when you get them in. Hopefully they are on schedule with the expected first week of Feb. delivery date.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
You could donate them to me! LOL. Have you figured out the front diff yet? Best info I could find was that you might also need the front prop shaft and axles from a newer year as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing yet. Im going to see if there is a way I can make a locker for it for nationals. I dont wanna take any chances.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I wonder if there is a way to just weld it and make it fully locked all the time. Hard to turn, but better than 2wd. Especially at nats, it can be difficult to get around there depending on the conditions.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I hear ya there. Muddacross is fun, but not in 2wd. I've broken my share of diffs and axles in races, and it will ruin your day. Especially when you go from leading to last over a cracked cage or broken axle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts