1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Registered
814 Posts
I would like to know what was used on this, looks great!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
those are badass can you get different color bulbs?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Very Kool Lights!! I also upgraded my stock lights to HID's on my 2010 Sportsman 850.... Talk about lighting up the night! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just put these halo's in my predator. I think it came out pretty good what do you think?
Where did you get those or how did you make them. I really want to add that to my outlaw. These are not your main lights correct. Could you send more pictures with your main lights on? How much did they cost and how hard were they to install. Does anyone know if they make a mirror / chrome cover for the lights on the outlaw(simular to my goggles picture) that will still let the light shine through but look chrome with the lights off?

Thanks

·
Registered
521 Posts
ive looked an found halos on ebay look under "halo rings" and you can find a bunch of them and colors and relatively cheap got mine for 13 bucks, as for the chrome plate you can only paint them but it will come off as well as tint will come off fairly quickly.................

should be real easy too install im gonna remove my dims and use the stock switch too turn on the halos

·
Registered
74 Posts
now looks like i'm gonna try this next maybe but how hard is it to take apart the headlight to get the halo in there?

·
Registered
521 Posts
It is very simple just pry apart dint matter if u break the tabs cuz ur gonna siliconejt back together pm me if u need more details

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sweet! Been looking for them for a while!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts