Hello, I need help with a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 400. The battery got plugged in backwards (not by me), when my buddy went to turn the key something popped and emitted smoke which he saw coming out of the gaps between the plastics. Now if I am to hook up the battery properly and turn the key to start it, the only thing that happens is the fan turns on. I figure that it tripped a breaker and/or blew a fuse, now there is a faint smell of burnt plastic around the wiring harness/ steering column area. Does anyone have a clue as to which part it is (maybe what it looks like also) and if I can order a new one and just unplug the bad one and plug the new one one in? I appreciate any help, ATVs especially Polaris is a bit foreign to me.