1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats and the pic is amazing!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats bbhuey99 on your literaly cool photo win.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks all! I didn't even know this was a real contest. I thought it was just an opportunity to show off having fun. The funny part is you guys didn't get to see me getting stuck going back up this hill! :chairfall:

BOB....NO POSTING OF THOSE PICS!! :cowboy:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks all! I didn't even know this was a real contest. I thought it was just an opportunity to show off having fun. The funny part is you guys didn't get to see me getting stuck going back up this hill! :chairfall:

You got stuck?! Well... that changes everything. JK
Seriously, fantastic photo. Well done and well deserving of the win.

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
Congrats buddy.
Do I at least get honorable mention for taking the picture? :veryhappy:

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts

I didn't get any pictures of that. I was to busy pushing...

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
It happens, but it's all good. As long as I can get out and do some good riding with good friends, that's what matters. Just gotta have a little fun with it. :)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
What ever the case........very cool pic!

And you were smart enough to walk the long way around as to mot track up the snow!
Great shot!

·
Registered
110 Posts
It happens, but it's all good. As long as I can get out and do some good riding with good friends, that's what matters. Just gotta have a little fun with it. :)
You got that right. Just getting out is what it's all about. I think it speaks for your abilities as a photog though. ??
Very good shot.
Oh yeah, good riding too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is absolutely all about who you ride with and then where the ride is in that order. I've lucked into a good group of riders with similar likes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is off the subject but i need to know if any one knows how to mount a winch behind the front bumper of a 1995 polaris magnum 425

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Congrats on AVT of the Month! Very Cool pic...... and nice photography work Bob!

Maybe I sould hurry up and get some good snow pics to post.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats bb :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got a 2001 500 sportsman and wanted to know what siZe mud tires I could put on it without changing stuff or lift I can't find it out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts