Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
northcoast. if i have to drive more than 10 min for a ride i don't go. it's awesome riding up here. riding along the ocean , river up a mountain all within 10 min.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Hosstile you bought you sportsman from Inrernational Motorsports right? I went to take a look at it but it was to big n expensive for me. As I'm only 16 right now I got a 07 Polaris Hawkeye 300 4x4 and I love it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@416challenger just to let you know Kitimat is about a 20 hour drive from me. Don't think I wanna drive that much just for atving Lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
you like 16 hours away but i've done aldergrove in 13.5 where my parents live and totally agree that it's way to far to travel just to go riding unless you wre making a holiday out of it. one of the best salmon fishing rivers in the north and it's free camping right on it. alot of people come from all over the country just for the fishing here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
@Hosstile you bought you sportsman from Inrernational Motorsports right? I went to take a look at it but it was to big n expensive for me. As I'm only 16 right now I got a 07 Polaris Hawkeye 300 4x4 and I love it.
Yeah thats right. Did you buy your hawkeye there too

·
Registered
5 Posts
how r u at nordel and 84th they run the same way and are 4blocks away from eachother? :S lol ....what skool do u go to, u prolly know my younger brother hes a few yrs older then u, im 22.

·
Registered
15 Posts
how r u at nordel and 84th they run the same way and are 4blocks away from eachother? :S lol ....what skool do u go to, u prolly know my younger brother hes a few yrs older then u, im 22.
You are somewhat right but, 84th does intersect with Nordel when 84th ends. I'm actually closer to Brooke road than 84th towards river road. I doubt I would know your bro because i never went to school in ND, I grew up in Nova Scotia

·
Registered
5 Posts
ohhh ur down by there, i thaught u were closer to scotroad, i got a few buddies who live down in ur area....all my buddies have lifted diesel trucks im sure uve probably seen me around

·
Registered
75 Posts
northcoast. if i have to drive more than 10 min for a ride i don't go. it's awesome riding up here. riding along the ocean , river up a mountain all within 10 min.
I'm the same, but more around 20 mins and I won't even load up the quad. I usually take off right from my yard. I'm in Houston. I did haul it to Smithers for a ride once.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in horsefly, I have had the quad for 5 weeks and haven't left the property yet ,I'm waiting for the snow to melt,just pushing snow on the driveway.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Any of you guys on SnowandMud.com? That forum seems to be mostly Canadians.

·
Registered
110 Posts
polaris atv

I have a 2012 850xp polaris,was wondering have u had any problems with yours?The reason I ask a guy told me that he had problems with going through alot of cv boots!! Dieseldaryl

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a 2012 850xp polaris,was wondering have u had any problems with yours?The reason I ask a guy told me that he had problems with going through alot of cv boots!! Dieseldaryl
I've had to replace one, a stick poked through it. I've also changed the break pads once. I ride the crap out of mine, and do a lot of plowing through the bush. I now have 1,300 miles on it and have no complaints.

How do you like the 2012? I hear they are supposed to have move power then the 2011.

·
Registered
110 Posts
you like 16 hours away but i've done aldergrove in 13.5 where my parents live and totally agree that it's way to far to travel just to go riding unless you wre making a holiday out of it. one of the best salmon fishing rivers in the north and it's free camping right on it. alot of people come from all over the country just for the fishing here.
why change the clutch i have a 2012 850 xp let me know why.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts