·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Best tire made, PERIOD!
BC1.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,412 Posts
Buddy let me save you here. Go 26" and get a set of ITP Delta Steels!!

·
Premium Member
9,412 Posts
Sounds good!! You'll be pleased with the HTRs!!

·
Premium Member
9,412 Posts
I almost said that also. Regret not doing that to the boy’s 450, although at the time he was a little smaller. Had I known....
I know I know at first it seems like over kill but with most things we grow not strictly speaking in stature but in general. What once seemed to much quickly becomes not enough.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know I know at first it seems like over kill but with most things we grow not strictly speaking in stature but in general. What once seemed to much quickly becomes not enough.
Also looking at ITP Terracross RT XD. Look to be about the same weight as the HTR's, both are radials, which is a must have for me. Pricing is pretty close too. The Terracross is non-directional which would allow for easy rotating when needed. I wonder which one is smoother on blacktop? The ride to my hunting spot is about half blacktop road.

·
Premium Member
9,412 Posts
theyre probably similar on the road. ITP is a good brand made in the USA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Republic of China (Taiwan) is a whole hell of a lot better than the People’s Republic of China.
Taiwan is a thriving free economy democracy. There is no comparison except for being ethnic Chinese.
Agreed. But looks like they have factories in "main land China" and other communist countries. They probably like cheap labor I suppose the same as American companies do

1 - 20 of 26 Posts