Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I flipped my brand new 09 Browning edition 550 xp two days ago and it bent the right side handle bars. I ordered some new bars, but I have no idea if i will be able to put them on myself or have to pay the dealership $75 a hour to do it. I have the heated grips and I am not sure how to put the grips back on. Any imput would help. Thanks...

·
Registered
174 Posts
well try twisting the crap outta them while pulling..... like pull and twist really really hard, if u cant do it get a strong buddy to try, if he cant do it, your hooped, cut them off dish out 100 bucks and buy new ones, the factory polaris heated grips suck anyways, you can try spraying some WD40 in there to loosen them, try that, but depending how they were put on sometimes cutting them are the only way, I had to cut my factor ones off, even then I had to pry thm off the bars after I sliced down the middle. this is the kit I got, http://www.symtec-inc.com/Complete-...humb-Warmer-Kit-w-2-Zone-Controller_p_52.html it's awsome, even has plugs for plugging in heated accesories.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts