Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to get your opinion on the best ATV trails in Wisconsin and why???? Looking to expand my reportaire. I have rode the Cheese Trail in Monroe, its mainly old railroad bed but nice scenery and some nice little towns right on the trail to get a burger and gas. I have rode the trails around Black River Falls, nice but usually crowded and very bumpy. I've rode in Oconto and Marinette counties around Dunbar area, I love these trails and usually not too crowed. I have rode the trails in Trempelou and Eau Claire counties...very nice scenery but can get boring. I look forward to your input....Thanks

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bruce! I tried that link but it wont download right I cant see everything on the link..am I doing something wrong

·
Registered
205 Posts
Doesn't work for me either. But I wanna ride before I head back to vegas in april..anybody willing to make plans with or let a part time resident come along.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What ATV trails are open this time of year

·
Registered
205 Posts
Im down for the third week in March

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dunbar sounds good! What are trails like in the winter up there?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Defiantly do Hurley memorial weekend it's really fun and if you are in to mud there's a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
455 Posts
Defiantly do Hurley memorial weekend it's really fun and if you are in to mud there's a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like Dunbar better than Hurley. Hurley is very rocky in spots. And in spring super muddy. I like some mud, but not to be in it all day.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think there is a charity ride in Princeton on Saturday...$20 to ride...someone posted a link to it on this forum.
I think I will take a ride up to my trailer in Tomahawk to see how it survived the winter.
I know the trails are closed up there but the town roads allow atv and should be ok to ride around on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts