Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to get your opinion on the best ATV trails in Wisconsin and why???? Looking to expand my reportaire. I have rode the Cheese Trail in Monroe, its mainly old railroad bed but nice scenery and some nice little towns right on the trail to get a burger and gas. I have rode the trails around Black River Falls, nice but usually crowded and very bumpy. I've rode in Oconto and Marinette counties around Dunbar area, I love these trails and usually not too crowed. I have rode the trails in Trempelou and Eau Claire counties...very nice scenery but can get boring. I look forward to your input....Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been up to the trails in Hurley a few times and really enjoy riding up there. I plan on hitting up several different trails this year, and would like to know of some good ones as well.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scrambler850....What kind of trails do you like to ride? One of the ones I mentioned in the NE part of the state (Marinette and Oconto counties) is really my favorite..Check it out...dont remember the name of it..maybe someone on here does

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im interested in trying out the Dusty trails route in oconto/marinette counties. Where is the best place to park my truck and hit the trail?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
http://minongtrails.com

These ain't bad. Some off shoots from the Wild River Trail( more railbed) are some fun trails. Most of the other trails in the Danbury area, to be blunt, really suck for a 4x4 ATV.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Scrambler850....What kind of trails do you like to ride? One of the ones I mentioned in the NE part of the state (Marinette and Oconto counties) is really my favorite..Check it out...dont remember the name of it..maybe someone on here does
I like a variety. I like the technical and hilly trails, but also enjoy the flat ones when you can really open it up.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anybody else got any input??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is like 6 months late but I rode the Dead Horse Trail and it was pretty awesome. It's rough and in the woods....think rocks, mud, and water. Good times.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this is like 6 months late but I rode the Dead Horse Trail and it was pretty awesome. It's rough and in the woods....think rocks, mud, and water. Good times.
Where's Dead Horse at?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts