Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just sold my 03 700 and you know what that means!

Anybody recommend any dealers around me in central VA? I don't mind driving a little bit to save so northern NC, eastern WV my be options as well. I plan on calling around tomorrow and see who's got best deals. But I want to know if anyone has had any good or bad dealing in VA. I called Taylor-Forbes before they closed this eve and gave me an OTD price of 7800 on a camo 570 EPS. I was only looking for camo edition because of the EBS but they only had it with EPS. He said the rebate was only $500 for that 570. Does that seem like the going rate? I've seen others talking of getting a better price on them.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Call Region 2000 Polaris in lynchburg...owner is Mike. Small shop, but they move a lot of product and it is a family run business. Last week I drove from Richmond (105 miles one way) to pick up a 2014 850XP LE...he gave me a no BS price OTD over the phone that beat the local dealers by over $1,000. Real nice guy too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call Region 2000 Polaris in lynchburg...owner is Mike. Small shop, but they move a lot of product and it is a family run business. Last week I drove from Richmond (105 miles one way) to pick up a 2014 850XP LE...he gave me a no BS price OTD over the phone that beat the local dealers by over $1,000. Real nice guy too.
sounds like you got a good deal! I will call him tomorrow if they are open. The web sight says they are only open by app. I've herd they were a lil high on labor charges but they won't bad on new bikes. They ain't far from me.
Thanks for the info :top:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
It is appt only saturday, but someone should be there (he or his wife) as it seems quite a few people pick up their quads on saturdays. I dont know about the labor prices, but he matched the deal given to me by Ridersville Cycle in West VA, which was 2k off MSRP and no hidden fees or freight, etc....Lynchburg was a lot closer to me than Berkley Springs, WV too! Like I said, Mike seems like a good guy too so I was glad to give him my business

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
94 Posts
I had great success with valley cycle in winchester, va. Don't know if that's too far north for you but they're open today :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to Ridersville cycle in WV ,hopefully this weekend, to pick up my new camp 570!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I got my 2014 850 from reigion 2000 in Lynchburg also. It is family owned but i'm not so sure about the nice part lol. He did give me a nice deal over the phone but in person he just made me feel like he was so much better than I. Maybe i caught him on a bad day lol. Got a pretty good deal anyway 8,700 before taxes i think the otd price was 9,191. I haven't been back since.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I called up to Region 2000 and they didn't have any camo 570s w the engine break. He did have a good pretty good deal on the base green on.and he did have a eps. When I asked about coming and trying them out to see the difference with the eps and all he said was I could and see how it turned inside theshow room.
After that I called up Ridersville cycle and put in a credit app over the phone. Hour later they called back and said come on up and get it. Super nice people so far. $5950 w$ 60 out of state title fee. $6010 for the camo I didn't think itwas bad deal at all!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got home with my new camo 570! But its ppouring down rain so I got to wait till tomorrow to try her out!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts