Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best dealership in south louisiana?
looking to buy my first polaris 400 or 500...i live around lafayette(cankton)...just want to know who i should deal with and who should i avoid...havent heard good things about lafayette powersports and been talking to a dealer in ville platte through email..

im not opposed to traveling for the best deal.. any suggestions will be appreciated..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have been in contact with atvzone and perry pitre ford...im overseas for work right now and dealing only with emails(to expensive to call) with these people so its a long slow process..atv zone got the best price by a slim margin.. also they all telling me that now the prices change every month so now i got to wait on new prices ...:motz:

honestly im still on the fence between the honda 420fm and polaris..
im leaning towards the polaris because its got all the fancy doodads for around same price...but also i know that means more that can go wrong with it..

·
Registered
356 Posts
I bought mine at PPS of Houma, they had the best price, but my unit had to be located. If you are not considering an extended warranty, then it just becomes a matter of convenience. I've had Honda and Yamaha. Biggest difference in the bikes you are considering are size and comfort, IMO. In this area (I live about 20 miles south of you) we have the biggest following of Honda, unlike the rest of the country. There is no doubt the Polaris will be easier to operate and be more comfortable to ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
think im going with perry pitre ford in eunice...still havent decided on 400 or 500 though?...

thanks to the people who have responded

1 - 12 of 12 Posts