Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m looking for mirrors for my Sportsman XP. (I`m getting tired of turning around looking for my buddies). I`ve been thinking about the Polaris mirrors that are $32. Are there any mirrors out there that are better? I saw how they mount to the handlebars and was wondering if they interfere with anything. I appreciate any help. Thanks

·
Registered
993 Posts
I just bought 2 sets of the Polaris mirrors and love them the only thing they interfere with is you horn button if it is mounted on your left side which mine is but I will just move it down the bar a ways.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put a set of Polaris mirrors on today. I was getting a new belt put on at the dealer so I had them throw them on. $32. installed seemed like a deal. Just went for a cruise to check the belt and have to say I like them so far. Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a Kolpin Lock-N-Ride mirror on my 550. Just pick a hole in the front rack, jam it in and tighten it down. Several holes to choose from. Pick the one that works best for you

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a Kolpin Lock-N-Ride mirror on my 550. Just pick a hole in the front rack, jam it in and tighten it down. Several holes to choose from. Pick the one that works best for you
That sounds cool. Any pictures? How much?

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I put a DoubleTake mirror on the left side on my 550.....love it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey rubicon---how hard was it to install them...i also have the windshield and mine is a 2014 550 touring 2 up i tried searching you tube for any video's and had no luck--i just ordered mine from polaris today and can't wait to get them but did know if it was gonna be a pain to do with all the stuff mounted on the handle bars.....was just wondering....thanks in advance

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey rubicon---how hard was it to install them...i also have the windshield and mine is a 2014 550 touring 2 up i tried searching you tube for any video's and had no luck--i just ordered mine from polaris today and can't wait to get them but did know if it was gonna be a pain to do with all the stuff mounted on the handle bars.....was just wondering....thanks in advance
My quad was at the dealer when I bought them so they threw them on for free. Looks pretty simple. I`d have to say I really like having them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I put a set of Polaris mirrors on today. I was getting a new belt put on at the dealer so I had them throw them on. $32. installed seemed like a deal. Just went for a cruise to check the belt and have to say I like them so far. Here are a few pictures.

I have the same Polaris mirrors on my 850 XP I installed them down the bar a bit so they were even with the handguards and didn't stick up to high or out to far. They were pretty easy to mount.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts