Polaris ATV Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I used the duplicolor bedliner spray on the same front guard and my rims probably 8 or 9 years ago. In the middle of touching them up right now for the first time. If you do it right, it holds up very well. I recommend.
Sounds like this is what I will be looking at getting! I would be happy if I could get 2-3 years out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well if your thinking about using dupli-color bedliner! Don’t! This is the same 4 wheeler front and back rack two different cans both were supposed to be dupli color black truck bed coating and the back turned out black like it’s supposed to the front turned out gray.. I’m guessing bad can of spray paint.. both bought from advanced auto at the same time..

·
Registered
63 Posts
You know.... I had that happen recently too.... bought 2 of the same cans, same UPC#, one was flat black, one was gloss.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You know.... I had that happen recently too.... bought 2 of the same cans, same UPC#, one was flat black, one was gloss.

Yeah mine was not even close flat.. litterly one was black gloss and the was flat gray and on the bottom of the can it says they were produced 2 min apart.. lesson learned won’t be using that again! I stopped today and got 2 more cans of rustoleum truck bed liner and recoat everything one more time now everything matches and has the same color consistency!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

Here were the two side by side painted the same time different cans.. everything else the same

And the only reason you see that slight but of black on the left is because I had a small amount of spray from the can I used to paint the back rack with other wise it would have been full gray.. they both have 2 layers

21 - 28 of 28 Posts