Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new 2009 Sportsman 500 HO...i want to find the best for my money and get Front&Rear Brush guards and Rack Extentions for my ATv...there's so many places to choose from...has anyone have any ideas.:idea:..? MUDDIE49

·
Registered
205 Posts
Theres alot of Manufactures that make alot of stuff, It was hard to choose at first, But I found just gettting Polaris Accessories go on easier and are made for the machines.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Get the Pure Polaris accessory catalog and go at it!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
POLARIS
Part # Description Retail
0530-1006 FITS: All 500, 600, 700, 800 Sportsman, YEAR: 05-09, MAKE: Polaris - Front Bumpers $215.95
0530-1007 FITS: Sportsman 850/550 XP, YEAR: 09, MAKE: Polaris - Front Bumpers $215.95
I know Moose racing makes more stuff, I think it's under "utility" ATV's!

·
Registered
52 Posts
bumper

Hey there,I've got a brand new take off, made of high polished stainless steel double tube it is a Polaris bumper I'd have to look up part # but it came off my wife's sportsman 500 2006 and I have the bumper brackets as well to mount it with.Hers is sunset red and the chrome looks sweet on it,she wanted the brush guard instead.Let me know if your interested will sell very reasonable.you can't beat the factory bars because the mount easily.good luck shopping.800sport

·
Registered
563 Posts
Breese lawn and garden has pure polaris brush guards and rack extensions and they are about the cheapest I have found.They have an ebay store also breeselawngarden.Their ebay store would be the way to go because they have a deal where you can make an offer,and they ship things quick also.I got my brush guards and rack extensions for both atv's from them and a couple other members here have also.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks fellers...i ordered some Brush guards from my dealer....Breeselawn does have the best prices and polaris sent me a 100.00 discount coupon for going threw the ATV course...MUDDIE49

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wasn't super impressed with the couple of bumper choices Polaris has for the XP models, so I went searching and found this guy's site:

http://www.atv-guru.com/

The bumpers for the XP look amazing. I'm ordering the front and rear Cobra bumpers with the extended metal as soon as I free up some extra cash.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Has anybody tried the SuperATV front and rear bumpers for the Sportsman 500 ? I was looking at there site and there products appear to be the same as the pure polaris ones , just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them?
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts