Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Polaris Sportsman 1000 XP Hunter Edition
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy new tires for my wifes 2013 Sportsman 550 XP EPS....Wheres the best price online? thanks

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
rocky mountain ATV is good...Motoxmall is good some just got from them and happy...Chaparell motosports....look around ..google ATV tire store...search the sites and see what you like and prices.....tires are very competivly priced...and some price match also....some ship free..stick to them...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Rocky mountain atv.free shipping. And I got my Bighorn's in 1 day

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ...What do you suggest I put on...I am putting some on my wifes new 2013 550 XP EPS LE... I want to keep the rims (14 in) on it...We dont do any hard ATV riding...She just got started 3 years ago...alot trails that are medium to medium hard...nothing crazy or mudding...Any opinions are appreciated!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Also check ebay. Asking about tire recommendations on here will get you a lot of responses, but won't make you choice any easier! For just general trail riding, look for something with smaller, close together lugs and a 6 ply radial tire will suit her needs just fine. No need to break the bank.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks bud!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discount and rocky are the only tire/wheel suppliers that i will buy from. Everyone else is to small and trying make a buck

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill check them out...thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Rocky Mountain that's where I got mine tires and rims from good price and that shipping .Will go back to my second ones there to!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discount tire will mount them for between $5 and $10 a tire. Chapparal or Rocky Mountain ATV are the cheapest and best suppliers out there for tires and most everything else.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok ill check them out thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Another vote for Rocky Mountain ATV.

seabee78

·
Registered
190 Posts
4 wheel online is the cheapest place for some brands, rock mtn is good to

·
Registered
615 Posts
I just ordered a complete set of Black Diamond ATRs for my Scrambler from Rocky Mountain. Best price I could find by almost $10 and that was before the free shipping :veryhappy:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Count me in for www.rockymountainatvmc.com I've been happy with all the tires and everything else that I've purchased from them. Very competitive prices and good customer service.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Motorcycle superstore is good they were the cheapest. I just bought gorilla xlites cheaper than any one else 28x10x14 for 125 a peice.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 48 Posts