Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an older F-350 with a flatbed on it. The price was right.

It's 93" wide, so I need eleven 2.5" marker lights, and two 6" oval tail/stop/turn lights. . The holes are there but the lights aren't. I'm looking online and I'm seeing prices that are all over the place. Tractor supply is outrageous and the stuff on Amazon has prices all over but most of it seems to be really cheap Chinese stuff with mixed reviews.

So... I'm lost on where to buy. Any help is appreciated. I do know what layout/colors is required to be legal. But I dont know where to buy or what to avoid.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Optronics LEDs are quality, if you want to buy once. That's what I used to replace my sled trailer lights. It might be 8 2.5" and 3 2"; the three center rears were smaller on my trailer (learned the hard way), and they look to be the same on yours, might want to double check. Looks like grommet mount style, where a rubber grommet goes in the hole and the light is popped in.

Looks like a neat project tow rig. Love old flatbeds, considering going that way for my 99 2500HD project.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Optronics LEDs are quality, if you want to buy once. That's what I used to replace my sled trailer lights. It might be 8 2.5" and 3 2"; the three center rears were smaller on my trailer (learned the hard way), and they look to be the same on yours, might want to double check. Looks like grommet mount style, where a rubber grommet goes in the hole and the light is popped in.

Looks like a neat project tow rig. Love old flatbeds, considering going that way for my 99 2500HD project.
I measured all of them yesterday, all of them take the 2.5" lights with grommets except the two ovals.

This one is a xl with a 351 and zero options, only 107k.

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
Matty,

Here is a picture of the care package I'm sending. All LED, Rubber grommets, & Wire Harneses.
IMG_20200115_154707.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
Just the freight....... just paying it forward!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well... Let me know how much freight is, and I'll continue the chain.. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
I should be able to get to UPS tomorrow and get them on the way. I'll let you know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts