Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm looking to buy a new ATV (sportsman 400 ho BLUE!), I just don't know which dealer would give me to best deal (budget is limited).

Than a hitch... a small trailer... license plate for both... and insurance...

Damn its expensive...

Thx

·
Registered
44 Posts
Check out Gordonyvon.com auto, camion, VUS, spyder, VTT, Motomarine, Moto, VR.

They are at Ile Perrot, and they really have the best price and good sale service, but, the price show is only if you take Financing for at least 6 months. Interest rate may be higher but do the math of total cost before buying and they will still be less than elsewhere. I didnt ask for price when buying cash...

I bought my 850 touring here and I am from Sept-Iles, even with the travel to go get it (20hrs drive back and forth), It was 2500$ less than anywhere.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I think you can buy it cash, just call to get a quote! They have many offers I just dont know if the price is different when paid cash. It's probably less than the quote you already have.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I think you can buy it cash, just call to get a quote! They have many offers I just dont know if the price is different when paid cash. It's probably less than the quote you already have.
Sounds good... ill send them a email.

at 5.5k$ ill buy it right away... but if its higher than that... i would prefer waiting for a bigger discount.

I would buy used... but i cant find one lol :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
ask for rené at les véhicules d.a coté in marieville east of montreal I paid 1700$ less for my scrambler then anybody else

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ask for rené at les véhicules d.a coté in marieville east of montreal I paid 1700$ less for my scrambler then anybody else
Thanks... I sent them a message, do you want me to give your name as a referred guy?
just tell them the guy with the red scrambler who owns the yellow outlander 1000 outside for sale sent ya
Well still no answer... maybe they don't want my money... very weird.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts