Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a fixer upper trail boss 250. Where is the best and most reasonable place to purchase replacement parts that aren’t cheap pos’?

·
10,993 Posts
There is no ONE best place. Compare what you want at different places according to if you need new or used...ebay, Partzilla, RM, etc. For used parts, check out Powersportsnation.com They sell on ebay and guarantee their parts or your money back with little or no questions asked and free return shipping!

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
I've had good luck with rockymountain at.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i agree with the shop around advice, depending on what you need depends on where to go

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took a look at the vendors section on here but there are a lot of options and I'm not sure if any of them sell OEM parts. The parts I am specifically looking for are rear brake rotors, cabin air filter, and the pins/clips that hold the front door panel to the front doors, all for a 2013 GS350 luxury package. Also looking for Akebono ceramic brake pads, but I know those can be found lots of places.

Anyone have any advice for the best place to get these OEM parts (or the Akebono pads)? Best prices, best selection, etc.? I have seen people post about Sewell in the past, but I see that they shut down their online parts store. Is it pretty much the dealer only for these OEM items?

·
Registered
2017 Sportsmen XP 1000 Touring
180 Posts
If you want OEM look at the Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB) and get the P/N then search by P/N, and remember it's not the cheapest P/N price you want its the whole package deal: P/N cost, shipping, taxes. In your P/N search verify the P/N is not superseded.

I shop Partizilla because it has part lists. I have two Yamaha powersports and the Polaris ATV so I have 3 lists w/ P/N's. It doesn't take long if I need a part quick to subtract from the 3 lists to meet free $150 free shipping. I only wish Partizilla also stocked boat mercury (mercuiser) parts, because then I'd have 4 lists.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts