Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
2014 Sportsman 570
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Riders! :cool:
Where is your favorite location to ride?! 馃憖

We're looking for recommendations for locations along the East Coast!! Preferably closer to NJ but 100% willing to travel!

We're itching for some new spots to check out soon and would appreciate any input!

Don't forget to post some pictures of your favorite locations 馃檶

Thanks in advance ad happy riding!

Premium Member
Correct, not in Mass cause Iknow I live here. Maine/NH will welcomes you, pay for a temp pass, contact a club. I know the sled trails go into CAN but with the COVID everything was shutdown, hotels closed, gas, etc

2014 Sportsman 570
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correct, not in Mass cause Iknow I live here. Maine/NH will welcomes you, pay for a temp pass, contact a club. I know the sled trails go into CAN but with the COVID everything was shutdown, hotels closed, gas, etc
We will definitely look into Maine or New Hampshire! Thanks!

2014 Sportsman 570
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you want to travel I'd say Hatfield & McCoy in West Virginia. I haven't been but some of my friends have. Not more of a well-known place to ride in the East I don't think.
We have been there once before, dying to go back! Sick place!

Registered
This triggers me, LOL. I can't stand this and is one of my biggest pet peeves. I rode with a guy at a local trail not too long after getting my ATV. He ended up running into some people he knew and after that we'd ride for 5 minutes and sit for 30 to 45 minutes. Then repeat. Finally I got tired of it and told him I was heading back to the truck. We only rode 11 miles that day. I can go to a friend of mine's house, and we'll ride almost 25 miles.

We all pay too much for these things for them to be lounge chairs. And what really gets me is most of these people want to do all these mods like snorkels, lift kits, clutch work, big tires, etc. and are the same ones that want to get on the trail and just sit on their ass in one spot.

2014 Sportsman 570
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jericho mtn Berlin NH lots of places to stay and you can ride on the street look up ride the wilds also in NH hope this helps
Thanks man! Never heard of it before, got to check it out for sure!

2014 Sportsman 570
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Registered
Hey Riders! :cool:
Where is your favorite location to ride?! 馃憖

We're looking for recommendations for locations along the East Coast!! Preferably closer to NJ but 100% willing to travel!

We're itching for some new spots to check out soon and would appreciate any input!

Don't forget to post some pictures of your favorite locations 馃檶

Thanks in advance ad happy riding!

View attachment 154334
Check out FRO... famousreadingoutdoors.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts