Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm a 17 year old rider from BC and I purchased my atv this past summer with basically stock everything other than heated grips, gun holders and the snow plow.. I was looking into upgrading the tires and wheels sometime this year for the summer time as the current ones are getting worn out and the wheels are extremely dented and bent around the bead from the previous owner. So basically I do all-terrain riding but I would like to be able to go through mud when there is some available. Sometime in the future I plan on clutching but not quite yet. So it comes down to price and which tire and size without having to do any mods because going to school, and having a car with only a part time job makes it hard to afford ;)

Thanks for all the help and if any other info is needed just let me know!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Cj the best tires an wheels are ones you like an can afford...there are some good budget tires out there.... as far as wheels there are steel wheels and alloy....alloy will cost a bit more...

there is a canadian tire dealer that some have gotten tires from..they were happy with price and tires...maybe if some one comes here will know who...

now since you do most all terrian riding...and some mud..get a tire you will ride on mostly...but handle some mud...

ok found the canadian tire place for you ATV Tires Canada look at what he has and see what you like..then google reviews on it...does not have to be polaris riders...tires work on all machines...

good luck ..if you need more help just ask here....

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I ran 25" excecutioners for a few years(good tire for the price). Now i upgraded to 27" Mega Mayhems(so far ok time will tell)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cj the best tires an wheels are ones you like an can afford...there are some good budget tires out there.... as far as wheels there are steel wheels and alloy....alloy will cost a bit more...

there is a canadian tire dealer that some have gotten tires from..they were happy with price and tires...maybe if some one comes here will know who...

now since you do most all terrian riding...and some mud..get a tire you will ride on mostly...but handle some mud...

ok found the canadian tire place for you ATV Tires Canada look at what he has and see what you like..then google reviews on it...does not have to be polaris riders...tires work on all machines...

good luck ..if you need more help just ask here....
Thanks! And yes I realize that tires work on all machines I was just thinking about for what my 800 can turn size wise before clutching it.. but ill look into it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts